Monday, July 22, 2013

Teachers! A Little Bit of This and That

This is the time of year when a teachers brain is flooded with
 ideas,
questions, 
and
'what ifs'.
How should I set up the classroom?
Does the classroom look "inviting and comfy"?
Should I put the desks in rows or groups?
Do I have enough supplies?
Do I have enough resources to make learning fun and engaging?
Will they like me?
What if I'm late on the first day of school?
Do I have snacks in case they come to school hungry?









So many questions.
So many goals to reach.
So many smiling faces waiting to learn.



Teachers need a little bit of this



They have a lot of this




And sometimes they wear disguises!

Teaching is so much more than 
"teaching"

If your a teecher and you find typoz, just act as if you didn't notise.
School is NOT in session yet!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I get so excited at this time of year - something magical in the air. But - I have to tell you, friend --- I've never regretted my decision to leave the classroom. When it's God's way, it's the right way. Blessings this year on our businesses, our homes and our amazing girls!