Friday, December 28, 2012

Reflection of 2012

  I always wonder what my creations look like on a dessert table as they patiently wait to be eaten.  Or when they were presented to a friend on her brithday, or passed out at a wedding or birthday party.
I just know that I poured lots of LOVE into each order.
I tried to capture the vision given to me.

I am moved by the number of opportunities
I've had to create cookies that would be part of a special event.


Marriages



Babies





 BIRTHDAYS
for the young AND older












Amazing Accomplishments
 




Thank Yous!






Graduation





Announcements



and Special Causes








I am humbled.
I am honored.
I am blessed.
Thank you for choosing to include
MY cookies for YOUR event!

Thank you for making 2012 a great year!
I look forward to 2013!
Love, Jackie




0 comments: