Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thinking Process and Holidays


 I can't believe I haven't updated this blog since October!!!! 
Eek!
Not my style!
Sorry!

Every year, 
When thinking about what I want to offer customers, 
I try to pick designs that compliment each other as well as add a festive variety to any package.
Ive also learned that full size cookies (3-3.5 in my book) aren't always necessary when there are going to be a variety of other sweet treats at an event.
This year I went with what I consider "medium" cookies and they're just a bit bigger than an Oreo cookie. 
It allows people to grab a delicious decorated cookie without making them feel stuffed with a full size cookie. 
It also leaves room for other yummy desserts.
   
 Some customers prefer plain, un-iced cookies.
Simple yet delicious.  


 These are the "medium" cookies I mentioned.
bigger than a bite size but smaller than a regular!

 The above cookies are what I consider "minis".
They are 1.5-1.75 inch cookies.
These are perfect for "giving"!
 And of course, my two favorite things!
Mason jars and minis!
Win/win!

0 comments: