Thursday, February 28, 2013

Doing Some Research

 Sometimes when doing cookies, you have to do a little bit of research.
These particular cookies were a 'Thank You' for a dental office.  
I knew for sure I'd be using some toothbrushes and teeth cookies but I wanted a little more "boom".
Since I knew the name of the dental office, I just went to their website. 
I wanted to see if they had a theme or logo or some sort of other "inspiration".

This office happens to follow a RAIN FOREST theme.  
I saw a picture of their office on their website.
Hilgers Pediatric Dentistry
LEAVES! 
That's it! 
 I need some leaves! 


Go check out the website!  
The dental office I went to growing up 
surely didn't look like this!

1 comments:

Shelly H said...

The Hilger's team LOVED these adorable cookies. You made their day!!