Monday, December 10, 2012

NOT the USUAL


I just love baby shower cookies.
Maybe it's the shapes, the usual soft colors,
or just the thought that people are getting together to celebrate a new blessing.
Or maybe all of it!

The theme of this shower was
"Wrapped in the Hands of Love"
The customer sent the picture below.

Another thing I like is when I get to see a visual of the customers VISION.
I love the cookies below.
The cute hands, the color combo.
This was a fun order for me to create.
So NOT the USUAL!
Thanks Marcela and Andrea!
And a special congrats to the Seeker 6 family--
Soon to be 7!


 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, I can't thank you enough for making these for the baby shower! Not only were the cookies perfect for the theme and decor of the shower, they also tasted as amazing as they looked! They were even better when I found out they came from you. Jamie