Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE Photo Studios

Some have wondered where I take pictures of my cookie creations.
Well, I actually have two studios!
Let me show you!
Brace yourself...

This lovely studio is where I take 85% of my pictures.
Why? 
Because 99% of the time, I'm dressed too funky to use my "other" studio!

  

My 2nd studio...


In Arizona, the sunlight is great almost all year!
We have about 5 cloudy days.


 
And my famous burlap board--
here it is!
Maybe someday,
I might upgrade to something like a lightbox!
This post inspired by one of my favorite gals, Georganne over at Lila Loa












2 comments:

SimplySweetsbyHoneybee{Melissa} said...

I love the white boards!

Lynn Trembly said...

Your cookies are amazing...no matter where your studio is. They look beautiful in any light:)