Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MY Top 10

Every now and then, I like to look at pictures of cookies I've decorated.
Here's my TOP TEN list.



I like the details on the corsets.
Fun to make!



This set made me smile the entire time I was decorating!
It's like the little creatures were coming to life with each new detail.


I loved the colors with this set!
These were for an outdoor wedding-
simple. 
My creative juices were loving these!

I liked how these were very simple to do,
but eye catching as well.

FUN! 
These were a new challenge that I enjoyed a lot!
I puched my creativity to another level here!

I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
making apple cookies.
Maybe the "teacher" in me??
Need some apples?

I love the color combination for these baby boy cookies!
Cute too!



I wasn't striving for perfection on this bouquet
and I love the way it turned out.



I love that these roses are "wonky"
Exactly what I had in my head
but I didn't have a cutter so... I pieced some pieces together. 


For these, I like the way they photographed.
The red and blue on distressed white--perfect!

As I was picking my top ten,
it was hard NOT to pick a set of cookies for the packaging.
As you already know, that's my favorite part!




0 comments: