Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chocolate

  Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE chocolate.
I've tried several chocolate cookie recipes, and I just wasn't happy with the results.
Too blah.
Too dry.
Too crunchy.
Too yuck.

So I tried another one, tweaked it to my liking
and
the entire family is HAPPY!
Really happy!
I'm trying to decide if these should go on the "cookie menu".


I may have to send some out to my
"test market group"

**It is now a few days later and I'm thinking of sticking to my regular cookies for now. 
These are very good but I'm still going to tweak the icing a little bit--after Valentines Day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I a member of that test group? :)

Jackie@The Cookie Corner AZ said...

As a matter of fact you are! I still have your address!

Anonymous said...

Dont forget your friends here at DS for your test market. :o) Glad to see your doing the cookie thing full time!! They are beautiful. Tell Chin I said hello.