Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

Wow.
This year has been an amazing year for me.  I realized how important it is to keep my creative spirit alive and creating. 
 It keeps me sane and happy! 
I realized that life is really short and I need to be involved with things that are important to me as a wife, mom,
woman, and person. 
With things that I TRULY believe in...

I found my voice, I'm so glad for that. 
My words may not always agree with what others are thinking, but it's MY voice.

There is CALM in my household. 
I realized and accepted that I am NOT Superwoman and something had to give. 
My house now feels calm. 
Not always tidy and free of messes, but calm.

I think know it was a good year. 
I feel ready for 2012.
I want to continue growing creatively, spiritually,
and completely. 
I want to strive to be a better person today
then I was yesterday.
I want to continue to focus on being in the present moment--where ever it is.

I truly believe that one must CREATE the life he/she wants. 
Whether its with education, a voice, a creative outlet,
or a BIG leap of faith (often the case).


Until next year...


  

0 comments: